Rear Axle Weight: -860Kg
Lowering: 60 / 40mm
Year: 11/91 - 07/94
Power: 75 - 116 BHP
These spring sets can be used only with shortened shock absorbers. We recommend our KW Sport shock absorbers; see application list for front and rear shock absorbers.
Rear axle spring collar can be adjusted via multi position perch.
KW Sport Dampers - meet all needs of a modern high performance damping system. All KW sport shock absorbers are specially developed with a sporty damping setting for road use. KW engineers are using all their knowledge from suspension development and motorsport to find a perfect setting during extensive road testing. The Twin tube gas shock absorbers are equipped with hardened, chrome plated piston rods and offer ideal protection against stone chips and corrosion. A new innovative monoblock rod guide and seal system raise the pressure resistance, reduces the friction and enhances the capabilities. The new working piston with V-shaped Teflon seals to reduce the friction losses to a minimum and ensure a high temperature resistant and long lasting damping system. All KW sport shock absorbers are equipped with a rebound (shortened stroke), assure optimum bore stroke ratio and arrange pre stressed springs. A big part of the rear axle shock absorbers is equipped with spring plates which are height adjustable by slots. This enables to vary the car height in 5 additional positions.
* Characteristic curves specifically for the intended use.
* Extensive road testing for optimum road holding.
* Optimised working piston with V-shaped Teflon seals.
* Pressure resistant monoblock guide and seal package.
* Extremely low friction and pressure resistant system.
* High temperature resistance and constant damping forces.
* Hardened, chrome plated piston rods.
* High quality components, modern production processes and optimum quality control guarantee reliability and durability.
* Shock absorbers with shortened stoke, in some cases with spring plates height adjustable by means of slots.