Years: 04/96 - 02/04
Brake System: LUC
Ferodo DS2500 Brake Pads are amongst the foremost high performance track day pads in the business (we do NOT recommend these pads for road use, they are track pads). They are also suitable for some light duty front and many rear pure race applications. They offer excellent refinement for such a high performance pad. This new generation of friction material is very low in compressibility ensuring a firm pedal, whilst still providing great life for both disc and pad. Combined with low wheel dusting and good noise characteristics this product is the brake pad for the driver who demands the ultimate in track day braking performance.
DS2500 (Material compound: H)
The DS2500 compound is designed for racing applications thanks to its excellent speed and temperature sensitivity characteristics.
The main characteristics of DS2500 Pads are:
- Race developed
- Performs equally well on heavy and light cars
- 20% less pad wear than competitive products.
- Minimal bedding-in. Supplied ready to use.
- Kind on discs.
- Consistent Medium friction level with changing temperatures and speeds to give optimal pedal modulation.
- High friction level at low temperature (good cold braking).
- High friction level at very high temperatures.
- 35% less compressability than competitive products (racing pedal feel).
- Less noise for increased driving comfort and Low dust levels